IRA Charitable Rollover
Last year, Congress approved a new way to make a donation if you are 70½ or older. By making a gift to Ashby Village directly from your IRA, it may help you lower income taxes on your IRA withdrawals while providing a charitable gift.
- Avoid taxes on charitable transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA
- Help satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Help further the work of Ashby Village
How it works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Ashby Village
- Contact Ashby Village to let us know of your plans
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Ashby Village for the Founders Fund, or other purpose you designate
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
Make gifts to
- Ashby Village Inc. 2330 Durant Ave, Berkeley CA 94704 FEIN: 27-2174330
- For more information, contact Andy Gaines, Executive Director:
email@example.com or 510-204-9200
Ashby Village does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and legal advisors to ensure that you follow all applicable rules and choose the most favorable option for you.