To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
ira charitable rollover
When you are 70 ½ or older, a new way of making a charitable donation is now available to you.
- Avoid taxes on charitable transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA
- Help satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Help further the work of Ashby Village
how it works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Ashby Village
- Contact Ashby Village to let us know of your plans
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Ashby Village for the Founders Fund, or other purpose you designate
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
make gifts to
Ashby Village Inc.
1821 Catalina Ave, Berkeley CA 94704
For more information, contact
Andy Gaines, Executive Director: email@example.com or 510-204-9200
Ashby Village does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and legal advisors to ensure that you follow all applicable rules and choose the most favorable option for you.